Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow Play

I have been lax about updating my blog. It has been so cold here (18 degrees as a high) that we have all been bundled up in the apartment and doing a lot of indoor activites - like crafting! So, there hasn't been much to post. But then I remembered, that I had taken some pictues last week that I hadn't posted yet!

Last Friday, David, the girls and I all went to an IMAX movie at the Boston Science Museum. The museum is only about 1/2 a mile away, so we walk there. The girls decided to play in the snow on the way home! We have a lot of snow here and these pictures were taken before our last 2 snow storms where we got another 12 or so inches! It was dark outside, so these are not the best pictures - but here you go!


This isn't the best picture of Brynn, but it shows how much snow we had last weekend. We have added another 12 inches since then, but it is supposed to get up to 45 deg. on Saturday, so we may have some melting!

No comments: