Monday, June 22, 2009

Catering to Kids!

I am not the kind of mom who usually caters to my kids different food "wants". But, last Thursday was the last day that the boys would be in Boston before they went back to WA for the summer.

So, we headed out of the apartment and started walking to each one of the places that the kids and I wanted to pick up lunch at.

Deena - Finagle a Bagel - Tuna Melt on a Bagel
Marissa - Au Bon Pain - Chicken Noodle Soup
Brynn - Subway - Cheese and Tomato Sandwich (weird, I know!)
Chaz and Jace - Viva Burrito - Steak and Chicken Burritos

Then we stopped at Tadeshi's (like a 7-11) for a 2-Liter of Rootbeer...Round trip it took about 40 minutes, but we had fun just walking and talking through the streets of Boston!



We spent the rest of the day playing the wii and hanging out playing board games!

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

We (very) occasionally do a hodge podge lunch out too, its fun for once in a while!