Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentine's Project

I have quite a few projects that I am working on for Valentine's Day. The one that I am currently working on is cute and simple so I decided to post it here.


Target sells these cute little mailboxes for $1 in their dollar spot section. They come in silver, pink, white and red.


Link to Tutorial~ http://emilygiovanni.com/?p=1520
Link to More Pictures~ http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3832

Let me know if you make any of these. I have 9 more to make and I would love to see your ideas!

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

Oh my goodness those are so adorable!! I need to get more crafty. I have tons of ideas, and never get around to them. I wish i had a Target close (it is MY store and I have to wait to go to Richland to shop there :( )

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! That would be fun for Visiting teaching and to put little candies or cookies in it. Way cute thanks for the idea. What do you plan on doing with them?

Christina Lyon Maughan said...

I would kill for the ability and desire to craft.Nicely done.

Vesta said...

Deena I love it!!! great idea.