Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We got to go to a Celtics game!

Ok, I am not sure why it took us so long to make it to a Celtics game, except to say that there is so much to do here in Boston, that this was the first chance we had to take in a game. We couldn't have picked a better game to go to!

The Boston Celtics played the Phoenix Suns. The Celtics dominated the WHOLE game! It was truly an awesome sight to see. Shaquil O'Neal plays for the Suns, so it was fun to get to see him play as well! Here are some pics from our evening!

The Game~

Jace and Chaz at the Game~

The Celtics Dancers~

Deena and David at the Game (I never realize how short I am until I have my picture taken with David!)~

More of the Game - Nice 3-pointer!~

Shaquil O'Neal - #32 During Half-Time Warm Up~

Final Score~

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

What a fun time!! I have yet to experience an NBA basketball game.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun! James and his brothers go to at least one Jazz game every year.

Suze said...

THAT was the score? I've never seen a score so low for an opposing team, as well as a winning score, for basketball that is.

I saw the Suns play Vancouver when we used to have a basketball team. (Actually I've been to two Vancouver games, but I can't remember the other team's name) We kinda sucked....but at least the score wasn't that low!