Friday, September 26, 2008

The Last Lecture

I joined in with a book group with some of the ladies in my ward last night. The book is called, The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.

You may have seen a video clip of him giving his last lecture on Oprah. That is only about a 10 minute clip of the whole hour long lecture. The book, goes more into depth about how he feels about knowing that he will be leaving his wife and kids.

This book is a good reminder that none of us know how long we will be here and we all need to live more like tomorrow could be our last day. I read this book with a highlighter! I will definately read it again and I am going to have David and both of my boys read it.

Well, we are off to playgroup. It is pouring rain, so playgroup got moved to a playground in a mall! LOL - should be interesting!

No comments: