Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day in NYC!

I spent Valentine's Day in New York City with Paula and Natalie. We had a blast!!! We toured Time's Square.

We took a bus tour of New York City.

They are still working on constructing new buildings in ground zero.

We went to the top of Rockefeller Center - "Top of the Rock". The views were amazing!


Because it was Valentine's Day, they lit the Empire State Building up with red, pink and white lights. It was amazing to see!

We went to the Starlight Diner for dinner. The food was good, but the entertainment was great! The waiters and waitresses sing Broadway show tunes!

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

I love Paula, so I am sure you had a BLAST!! It looks like such a sight. I really want to go to NY someday.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!

Christina Lyon Maughan said...

AHHHHH, once again I am so jealous. What a cool thing to do.