Wednesday, February 18, 2009

David's Birthday

David turned 33! A couple of days before David's birthday, he was complaining that "getting old sucks". That gave me a great idea! I arranged to meet David for lunch and brought him this bouquet!

We all went out to dinner at Outback Steakhouse and then headed back to our apartment to have lemon bars and birthday cake and open presents!

Calligraphy Set~

Season 3 and Season 4 of The Office~

Seed Sprouting Kit and Indoor Herb Garden Kit~

David also got a pasta maker and recipe book, 2 pair of cords, a tortilla press and cast iron pan!

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

Wow!! What a lot of loot for his birthday. I love the herb garden--I want one. The sucker bouquet is super cute. You are too creative. Happy late birthday David!! We share a birthday week.

Christina Lyon Maughan said...

You are so creative. It is true, getting old does suck...

Unknown said...

that's some great birthday swag! note to self: put deena in charge of my next birthday!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Wow, he's raking it in! Happy Birthday David, only like what, a month late?