Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Snow is Coming!!!

So, the weather report says that it is going to start snowing tonight (50% chance) and continue snowing tomorrow (90% chance). We are supposed to get between 2-4"!!! For anyone who knows me - I LOVE the snow! Mostly I love sitting inside and watching it snow. But, it always amazes me how majestic and beautiful everything looks with a fresh coating of snow!

Last night David and I went to JC Penney's to hit their big outerwear sale and I went back there and to Sears today and now we all have new snow boots. We didn't have any before we moved here, because it just doesn't snow in Richland!

Left to Right -
David-Deena-Chaz-Jace-Marissa-Brynn
There were these really cute hot-pink snow boots that I wanted, but I didn't want to have to wear pink every time it snowed - so basic black it is!

No comments: